❤️ I'm a 17 y/o based in the Bay Area breaking down the reproductive access pipeline and building AI/ML applications for reproductive health! I’m heavily involved with national educational and policy reform, and enjoy bringing in intersectional voices when it comes to redesigning systems. My passions lie around system design, human-centric innovation, and human capital development!
What I'm Working On:
- Co-host of the Boss Ladies Podcast, crowdsourcing knowledge from impact-oriented women & bringing together women from 32+ countries. Currently working on a collaboration with Assembly @ the Malala Fund!
- National Director of Finance & Development at Generation Up, a California-based, nationwide student-led activist coalition of 4000+ students that is advocating for and passing policy surrounding educational reform. Currently pitching to funders to create long-term avenues for sustainability and facilitate rate of youth-led policymaking.
- Youth Advisor @ PERIOD, aiding with global strategy, operations, and tech development for 350+ chapters in 42 states & 27 countries to work on the future of menstrual equity!
- Summer Research Fellow @ MIT, working with the Innovations in Health Equity research group to create a framework surrounding the reproductive healthcare access pipeline for immigrants and youth with mentors from MIT, Dartmouth, and Boston College
- Data Fellow at National Women’s Political Caucus, helping with their expansion efforts in 6+ midwestern states using data-powered tools and building resources around reproductive rights access.
For more of my content, you can check out my portfolio.
Highlights & Learnings
We're defining success the wrong way.
What I’ve Learned From A Year of the Unexpected
2021: A Clear Conscience and Spontaneity
My Top 5 Lessons From 2021
To see more of my writing, you can check out my Medium account
Updates & Contact
Sign up for my monthly updates to see the content I've been creating, lessons I've learned, and resources I've found over the past month!